Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Arsenal looking like a real side for the first time in about a month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Even Lacazette scored to end his decade long drought. The rout is on.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jose posted:

where would ozil even go

I thought for sure he would leave for United when all the rumors swirled up about that and he didn’t deny them but now that they went in for Alexis I doubt it.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

That’s pretty brutal.

• Locked thread