Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
If it's still got some original sheetmetal, it might have enough in the right place to retain the original '67 VIN. Otherwise, I guess it's gotta be registered as a kit car or something, if he's not willing to buy an old pile of rust with an intact VIN. Which would be illegal. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Looks like a perfect application for one of those NRE mirror image turbos.

You're already going balls out anyway...

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

tehk posted:

Lookup NRE. Nelson Racing Engines is a joke for slow street cars and scams massive amounts of money to anyone willing to pay upfront. They have the pox in this industry. Mirror turbos would be cool but outside of smaller or medium garret units and the scam-NRE units they aren’t worth it. Would be a major major downgrade but I wish bullseye would make mirror borgs or precision would make mirror promods

Oh, that's a real disappointment to hear. I used to really like their streetfire videos when I was starting college, it's a shame that they're actually clowns. :(

Oh well, I should have figured.

• Locked thread