Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I'm stoked, even at 2-3 hours of entertainment, I'll consider it worth while as a grown man, desperate to recapture the gaming joy of his youth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

LuiCypher posted:

I'm waiting for the day when, like the Cards Against Humanity people, Nintendo decides to release a cardboard box containing nothing but bullshit and revels in making millions from its broke-brain fans going :shepspends:

Oh wait, that day is here.

I guess I don't understand this mentality of roasting people for spending their cash how they want? $60 is a few beers and a meal out one night compared to a few hours of entertainment?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Mans posted:

jesus christ where are you going out at night?

Minneapolis / Des Moines / Ann Arbor area. 2 drinks and a meal each for the lady and I. I'm not saying it is $60 spot on but just ball parking.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Can't wait to drink beer and fish on the porch when Spring hits.

• Locked thread