Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

My pole is greased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

National Anthem eagle for mvp

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Eagles suck.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

:parrot:

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Ajayi is good

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Eagles making me feel pretty good this last drive. I’m jerkin it real slow right now. Not too aggressive. Don’t wanna get ahead of myself.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Jerkin it a little bit harder now

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

SourKraut posted:

However if it's Eagles-Pats just imagine how great/hilarious it would be for Nick Foles to lead a team to a SB victory over Tom Brady of all people. It might literally crater New England.

Someone make a list comparing All the ways Nick Foles and Eli Manning are the same so I can believe in a world where this is possible.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Argus Zant posted:

you did, yes. they got Bruce Willis to be Charles Bronson

I like Bruce Willis but this is a loving travesty. Charles Bronson is unfuckwithable. Also you know they’re gonna go soft on the beginning of the movie, which is the entire reason he snaps and still pretty loving gruesome.

The only way I’ll be ok with this remake is if they get Jeff Goldblum to play the rapist again.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Oh poo poo son

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

I’m fully erect now

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Torrey... Smith?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Jesus loving Christ

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

He just loving chucked that ball 60 yards right on the money. God drat.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Thank you Miami for the precious gift of Jay Ajayi.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Got dam.

So many greased up poles are getting climbed tonight.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Holy poo poo lol the Vikings look so loving bad. They already gave up.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Vikings looking utterly defeated on the sidelines.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Taco Bell Illuminati commercial is pretty good.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

CapnAndy posted:

I need to emphasize, this is not photoshopped

and to my knowledge they haven't pulled it and released a different one yet

That loving leg makes me laugh every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

https://twitter.com/budlight/status/955268831286583296

Philly Philly

• Locked thread