Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

Stroop There It Is posted:

I dunno, I thought there were several points where Shangela was clearly giving Chi Chi space to drop a line, or asking her a question as a prompt. It seemed like Chi Chi just didn't have anything to pull out there.

I agree, the entire setup they came up with was arranged so that Shangela could do the heavy lifting and Chi Chi just had to play dumb!
I love drag race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

Raere posted:

That lipsync winner was BS!

right?? I was at a show hosted by the queen who went home. she was great, and
just about leapt off of the stage when bebe said she made the dress herself. come tf on!! aja's runway look was beautiful and she carried bebe!
aja and milk were wonderful hosts
and I love how much they love drag. everyone was dying at the s10 reveal video. so good.

(those are only spoilers for tonight. I haven't read anything.)

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

The Berzerker posted:

this is excellent and I laughed when I heard the FFVI Kefka laugh insert

kefka was absolutely doing drag:

that mug is beat

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

esperterra posted:

Kefka is da best

Every time I see your username, I remember one of my earliest screen names: FF3Celes :allears:

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

Wanna see that on the main stage.

I swear, I think that this is in fashion now! And those black/white knee high boots? Please. It's obvious how this would turn out.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

Dear Prudence posted:

Also was Trixie pulling her hair out at the end of the lip-sync on purpose or was her wig falling apart?

Intentional, she mentioned cutting up a wig for her lip sync at her viewing party. "I didn't have rose petals, I had to use what I had!"

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

they're just heightened versions of the worst parts of themselves on TV, they're not REALLY bad people :cry:

(but as TV show antagonists they were characters I loved to be made at!)

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

speaking of Drag Race Thailand and seeing live performances, Pangina is coming to Chicago this spring :supaburn: check her Instagram and see if she's coming to any other cities for an American tour! Karen from Finance, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

CaptainScraps posted:

poo poo. I looked and didn't see it. When's she coming?

Maybe they haven't set a date yet, but she'll be at Roscoe's during S10's run! :)

• Locked thread