Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Rooting for Tracy Martel to take the crown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Aja really impressed the hell outta me and I wouldn't mind her sticking around.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I've never been annoyed by a queen more than Milk. Yikes. The change from Season 6 to now is startling.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
The Bitchelor needs to be turned into its own show a la Burning Love or something.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

shadow puppet of a posted:

Bad choices left and right from Trixie. Delightful.

I disagree. For one, RuPaul loves when queens parody him. Second, Trixie's RuPaul impersonations are hilarious.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Seeing Trixie fail at what should have been her challenge from the get-go really bummed me out.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
So happy to hear Season 10 starts this March!

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
The avocado toast sealed it for me.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I’m excited for everything listed in the spoiler bars. Giving me life!

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I really want an Aja v. Trixie lip sync matchup. Like stat.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
That lipsync winner decision is one of my least favorite decisions this season so far.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

I was always in Aja's court, I still don't know why people were annoyed/predicting she'd go home first or second.

Probably because her S9 looks and performance were pretty mediocre. This is most notable in the Rudemption Runway looks in episode 2. The troll-doll look went from ghastly to incredible as her makeup and dress skills improved. Putting them side by side, it's like night and day, more than any other queen that week.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

bunky posted:

Did anyone catch the Trixie and Katya Bob show last night? It's waiting on my dvr and I have high expectations. Hopefully Katya gets well soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLw9G1WpC4

It was very hilarious. Bob and Trixie's chemistry is different than Trixie and Katya, but Bob has incredible one-liners the entire episode.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Aja should have been chosen to be brought back.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Dunno if Trixie's Billboard interview was mentioned here yet. From her words, Ben got the white out from Thorgy (by randomly asking for it). She believes Ben's idea to leave was kept from Ru.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Laganja is an absolutely insane performer, I'd love to see her on all stars. I really want Trinity (both of them) to come back, too.

I've always thought it'd be cool to have a season of first or second out queens. A whole Rudemption season. Of course, that means we might have to accept Magnolia Crawford back.

Magnolia Crawford has retired from drag.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Wasn't Peppermint openly transgender while filming S9? I guess I'm just not sure how to take Ru's comments when Peppermint got to the Final Two.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Another good Trixie & Bob show episode tonight.

"Why are you loving me in the face with your bullshit?" had me rolling.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I thought Shangela’s fat suit routine was a bit offensive, and just not great timing after Ru’s transgender comments.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Yeah, my worst Grindr and Scruff encounters for being a little thick were mocked pretty hardcore by Shangela's performance, and I've enjoyed every other lip sync performance she's given this season.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
It's in those situations that I'm thankful Trixie taught the world that orange Tic-Tacs will NOT improve your breath, but maybe we can share a Lunchables nachos instead.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
After seeing the Season 10 preview, I'm definitely way more excited for it than the end of AS3, as much as I love Trixie.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Aquaria looks almost exactly like Farah to me. Dusty Ray Bottoms also looks a LOT like Acid Betty in her promo. I haven't watched any Meet the Queens yet but I'm really interested in Kalorie and Monet.

Also yeah Trixie's album is supremely good and everyone should listen to it. It's seriously old school country with a gay vibe which is GOOD. I hope she puts out more.

Her second album, One Stone, comes out in a week and a half. :)

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I’ve never done a 180 on a queen so fast after thinking Aquaria is super hot out of drag, serves really great looks online, and then... then she spoke. Yikes. I can see why she is rumored to bring a ton of drama to this season.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Trixie winning was what I wanted but it didn’t feel very earned. I’m hoping season 10 feels less manufactured. No more jury eliminations please.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Pellisworth posted:

yes, she's half Ojibwe

Yeah. It makes the whole "white girl" criticisms against her seem pretty weak.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I still can't get over Shangela saying Ned was put under a guillotine. It's super evident that her knowledge of Game of Thrones is probably just memes.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Shneak posted:

This thread's hatred towards Thorgy prior to her voting the Correct Way™ sure is a look.

She's always been average to me in terms of artsy queens on the show. I do appreciate her candor and energy in her shows and when she's recorded by other queens, though.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Here's hoping there is less production fuckery for this main season than AS3. I also don't want any more half-rear end lip syncs like Valentina or Charlie Hides again TIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

cis autodrag posted:

is this avatar disruptive to my brand?

Wow, the skinny legend! The real, biological woman!

• Locked thread