Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
this is like, wildly out of scope based on posts so far but i got one question which is where in the gently caress is all your money going each month?

I add up:
1,800 rent
800 student loan
600 child care
500 discretionary for you and her

assumptions:
200 in cell phones assuming you're an idiot
400 in other utilities (l m a o)
800 in groceries (wildly, unbelievably generous)
350 in monthly car expenses (insurance, gas, excise, money for repairs etc)

I'm assuming insane, profligate expenses for the assumptions and I'm still coming up with a thousand dollar monthly black hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

ok well step one figure out where the gently caress the money is going right meow

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

i have incredible incremental endogenous risks to my health and well being so instead of trying to hedge for that gently caress it bro YOLO

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

If you're trying for Greater Concord, Maynard is still tolerably affordable last I heard, as is Bedford.

• Locked thread