Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Willie Tomg posted:

The Nobel Prize for Excellence In Somehow Making Atrocities Even Worse goes to:

https://twitter.com/charlesornstein/status/979096695484092421

this is oblivious (or malicious) bureaucracy.txt, the only thing that matters is efficiently sweeping things under the rug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Notice that when somebody like Nassar goes down there's a lot of "but he seemed so niiiiiiiiiice!!!!" going around. Same thing here, really; a guy like that will manage to arrange it so that he looks like a pillar of the organization who just cares so much about others. Then it turns out he's a loving creep.

Sneakster posted:

Most adults are dangerous predators restrained by opportunity and reputation. Part of growing up is learning to become a productive member of society that can be counted on to be a team player who can look the other way and capitalize on the opportunity for the sake of career advancement and convenience.
harsh but true

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

awesmoe posted:

please dont gently caress this thread up with this bullshit

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Pharohman777 posted:

If you are going to burn it all down, you need a detailed plan for what will replace the system, because people will still wanna go do rapes

fixed that for you. If you just burn down college sports I wouldn’t consider that a great loss, but abusive assholes will just gravitate to every other kind of position that gets them access to victims.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

mdemone posted:

This is an incredibly worrying statement, by the way. It may not carry quite the connotation you were expecting.

It is probably accurate though. If you give people a week during which they have legal immunity for anything they do you’ll most likely end up with a worrying proportion going out to do rapes and murders.

KennyTheFish posted:

The truely scary thing is that this is an open question.

*looks at all the other mass rape/child abuse coming to light* I seriously doubt that college sports is a rare exception here.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

jit bull transpile posted:

Hey, remember that old chestnut about institutions?

ok let's build new institutions i'm sure they won't be as corrupt for at least one or two weeks until everyone has settled in (clearly, the answer is permanent revolution)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

jit bull transpile posted:

a virtuous cycle of institutional corruption

i don't think that term means what you think it does