Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I was an MSU fan growing up and almost went there so they had a soft spot. No more. gently caress them forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Mahoning posted:

I mean Jesus, could we start with No adult should be alone with a child at any point, yes even doctors.

And in the case of doctors, there should always be two. Always at least one female.

And I know that's not gonna solve every problem ever but again, it should be rule #1.

I have a coaching certification through a USA Olympic program, and part of that is completing their "Safe Sport" training, which is designed to make sure coaches know how to avoid situations were you can abuse athletes. Of course, it's comically bad and all it really does is show how easy it would be to do so. A lot of it focuses on never being alone with your athletes. But a nefarious actor could easily use it as a training program for how to avoid detection.