Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Interview with a MSU board trustee starts at about 23 minutes in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e89IWTGdIuQ

"Can't fire the president of the school, so many donors support the president and we had them in recently..."
Just an insane amount of trying to sweep this under the rug.

edit: I think college sports are more ripe for this kind of 'naaah, everything's fine.' Alumni, and I say this as someone with his school's first Naismith winner in his profile, hold their college as a huge part of their identity. It's pretty easy to think that it's not an issue, our college is great and awesome and therefore I'm great and awesome since living in the real world would mean my school covered up sexual assault of minors for two decades, and I wouldn't do anything like that!

Coco13 fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU