Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Does Neuville still wear those e-sports glasses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

iospace posted:

Rip your avatar.

:pwn: yeah. Overdue a change anyway

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cygni posted:

i love alonso but now i hope his engine blows up at 23hrs at lemans and he doesnt even show up to the Fuji race at all

Think of the old Toyota engineer, man.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If anyone can’t get another stream and doesn’t mind French commentary, L’Equipe are streaming it live https://m.lequipe.fr/Sport-auto/Actualites/Les-6-heures-de-spa-en-direct-video/898546

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
We need more things like that

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Kris Meeke has been sacked from the Citroen rally team for crashing too much. That’s the actual reason.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have to babysit my niece and nephew and won’t get to sit down for 5 minutes for two whole days

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That’s loving nuts

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That’s actually incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010