Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Loeb is cool, unlike the bitch boy Ogier

I guess you havent had the displeasure of meeting Loeb in person.

Ogier is IRL cool. Loeb is fucktard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Jehde posted:

Can't they both be bitch boy fucktards? :shrug:

No. Ogier is def not a fucktard. Loeb however is a genuinely unplesant dickhead in person esp if you dont speak French.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

CactusWeasle posted:

That was EPIC and pure drama, and holy crap that is awesome for Lowndes

I'm sorry there werent enough crashes for some of you :shrug:

Epic? Pure Drama? Hardly. It was just a fairly stock standard race at best and mostly completely forgettable. And I'm NOT one who watches Bathurst for crashes.

And GG someone please tell Neil Crompton you don't have to talk every goddamn second - sometimes silence really is a good commentary.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

CactusWeasle posted:

The last hour was, but every "best race ever" has its poo poo parts. Pick your favourite race ever and chances are you are only remembering the good parts.

Wrong. Most people making GBS threads on this race dont do that at all.

quote:

and Crompton is awesome, so im straight up saying screw you for that :colbert:

Annnnd now I know you are trolling. Only a red headed step child would say that with a straight face