Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
So how many cars are left competitive now?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Demo derby

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I saw people on Twitter say Aric was blocking so wasnt hung up that he got wrecked? Was that a thing?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Also i kinda dig the series with all the old dead wood cleaned out

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Owns unironically

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Neodoomium posted:

I appreciate a car that just says HOTDOGS on the side

Extremely same op

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jeff talking about his early career is good too.

Dale has been doing some podcasts recently other than his own and his story about how his dad thought he was a gently caress up, reluctantly gave him the DEI Busch Drive (and didn't tell him about it) and then became super close for 2 years until his death when they were racing is really :smith: I think its the Joe Rogan podcast that story is on.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The idea of every cookie cutter and D oval becoming a quasi-plate race is something I am unsure about.

WindyMan posted:

NASCAR 2019: What is this idiocy

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Proud Christian Mom posted:

its like they looked at the aboslute worst part about racing, and then built a package around it

Oh so you mean early 2000s Indy Racing League?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Boomer The Cannon posted:

NASCAR 2019: Our Plates Are Full, But Our Stands Are Empty

this