Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Hi,

Any goons attending the Chili Bowl?

Going on Wednesday and Saturday.

Just thought I'd pop in and ask. Hope ya'll are doing well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Elitist Bitch posted:

Nice to see you Fuzzy! Have fun!

Same EB!

Hope all is well!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

How ya'll feel about Alex Bowman?

Ask cuz I met him last night and he was insanely nice.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Dude's influence is unbelievable and transcends even cup.

RIP and thank you Glenn.

kidcoelacanth posted:

Yeah no I get where you're coming from. It's more just the nature of the beast these days.

It really is.

I don't know...it's good to have a guy to cheer for in cup again. I felt really lost not having Dale Jr. in it any more.

It's nice to have Bowman, Larson and a few others step up though.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

ya'll see that Chili Bowl finish?

Goddamn.

Larson is like Earnhardt at Daytona or Michael Andretti at Indy.

Bell is a beast at that track. He owns the deed to it at this point

https://twitter.com/ChaseBriscoe5/status/1086871371651661825

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

mischief posted:

I'm starting to think I'm just kind of getting over racing. I missed over half of the races last year even though I was home Sundays for the first time in 15 years. There were definitely some highlights but it's just ehhhhh...

as someone who considered Cup their number 1 follow up until about 15 years a go?

Gave me the chance to expand my horizons. I got invited by a couple of local short track dudes at the Chili Bowl to check them out...and I am going to try at least.