Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what a stupid thing to think, these goddamned athletes need to just shut up and do their jobs imo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

that kid owns I've been watching him since he started in modifieds

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

CBJSprague24 posted:

SRA AND Viking posting itt again. :stare:

seriously though it's like SRA heard me talking about OCFS mods all the time and now he's got two of the drivers working with GMS, it's pretty cool

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Dude who did you piss off hard enough for that av

aw this one ain't so bad compared to some of the other ones I've won but who needs that kind of derail in the NASCAR thread

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

it warms the cockles of my heart that I've been here in spirit all along

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

WindyMan posted:

I had to leave before the end of that race but I caught the end of it later. Holy poo poo, that was a great finish and great racing after the first stage segment before the stage break comp caution. I recommend watching the last 50 or 150 laps if you haven't seen it yet.

I wonder, though: Is that the kind of racing NASCAR hopes to replicate with the 2019 aero package?

they can't replicate that because Cup cars are far more aerodynamic than mods and mods use bias ply tires instead of radials

basically, mods are what I mean when I say chop the spoilers down and make the tires two inches wider

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

see the machinery he's using in front of him? he designed it and built it himself

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Smokey is a god amongst men. "Best Dam Garage In Town" is a pro read.

you know you're doing something right when Colin Chapman copies you

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
plate racing is bad and you should feel bad if you like it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

This came across my twitter feed today, and although it's not NASCAR related, it still needs to be shared here for anyone into the history of automobile racing.

I've never seen this until today:

https://twitter.com/Basso488/status/1081634980923654144

https://twitter.com/Basso488/status/1081693222496280576

How in the gently caress did he only sustain a broken arm?!!? Crazy.

Reading was a brutal track, killed a bunch of dudes. OCFS guy Jackie Evans got killed there in 1970 and it went out on the wire that Richie Evans was dead instead.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Never got the credit she deserved. Raced it all back in the days when you could get iced doing it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
SRA going full money burn, signs Tyler Dippel full time and wrecks every single car

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

if that scheme was on a GTO or GTP car circa 1988 it'd be baller

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
at least we'll get hats this time

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
dang ole junebug done done it agin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
NASCAR 2019: The Real Hall Of Fame Is The NTSB