Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

I kinda want to pull for the 24 again so I think my problem the last couple years was entirely Chase Elliott-based.

Points races only.

I'd much rather root for Elliot than the Liberty University fuckhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Liberty sucks and so does everyone that goes there for the most part. gently caress William Byron

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

given roush's utter irrelevance anymore i dunno if you can even make a definitive assessment of the ability of any of their drivers

Roush hasn't been good at all, but Stenhouse runs decent when he actually has a good car. Bayne was barely top 20. Makes sense to bring in Kenseth to figure out some things for the program

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Or let them celebrate however the hell they want

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Dudley posted:

Always Eye-la in my experience.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Kyle owns gently caress the haters

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/07/majority-owners-explore-sale-of-nascar-sources-say.html

Our long national nightmare may soon be coming to an end

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Good to know Junyer still blazes even as a father

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I just remembered that LASTCAR hasn’t shown himself here since claiming that he studied constitutional law and that’s why we shouldn’t kneel for the flag

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Stenhouse drove like a loving idiot and he’s gonna pay for it the next couple of months

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

It's weird to me with the playoff points now. I think it would work better if they went back to the 10 race no points reset, but you brought your playoff points in. Right now playoff points are way, way too useful. I understand that it's supposed to make the regular season useful, but it is so much that they may as just get rid of the playoffs because 2 or 3 drivers are going to skate to the final anyways.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Yeah I was worried even with all the safety improvements

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That was probably the worst race of the season

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

It was thoroughly middle of the road, decent enough for a curbstomping. There have definitely been worse races this year.

I don’t mind the curb stompings, but nobody could pass at all.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That may have been the case a while back, but since the repave there is only really one groove, and you can't get closer than 2-3 car lengths without stalling out.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Same. They aren't all working, but I appreciate them trying things out to see what works.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Jeffrey Earnhardt is a bad a driver as I can remember. No idea what he was thinking trying to complete a pass into turn 4

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

Why did they make Chade Elliott's a fleshlight

this is exactly what I was going to post

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Ungratek posted:

this is exactly what I was going to post

trap sprung you gross man

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005