Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
The B stands for Blessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Please note that they are not making light of assault, though!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I can put up with a lot of stuff in fan art, and I understand that people need to take liberties sometimes, but giving Clippy arms and legs is just unsettling.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Sleep tight pupperito

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

a bone to pick posted:

It's a double-edged sword because I want to eat the burrito but I don't want to kill the pupper that lies within.

You could probably bite one edge of the tortilla on top of the dog, and slowly unroll the pup into your palm. Or I guess just kiss it on its snout and savor the taste that way while still leaving it snugly in its wrapping.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

I really like the relatively subdued reaction of this lady. She's not hamming it up for the camera, but still showing shock. Perfect.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

a bone to pick posted:

that's the look of pure arousal

Ah, that explains why I didn't recognize it at first.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Blue Train posted:

A little protip if a woman is obsessed with dolphins run far and fast, horses too

I dunno, a horse who is obsessed with dolphins sounds like it might be pretty fun. Besides, a horse can run faster and further than me.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

weg posted:

A shorgi?

A Gersh Shorgi.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

This looks like a Stephen Chow movie and I'd really like to know more about it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

boner confessor posted:

it's from the bollywood film bahubali 2

india has tons of ancient history and mythology they can mine for wild fantasy action movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlYRqWUDiA

I'm going to have to look into this. I wish there were American studios that made stupid movies like this, because I love them. I wish I could better describe the difference between, like, a stupid action movie like this and a stupid action movie like The Avengers or something.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYsO6EcuxbM

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Thought for sure they were going to land on the other cat. Still blessed, though.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Are we guaranteed that all operatives will work together peacefully? I get the feeling that Tiger would be disagreeable to some of the other ones.

Assuming they will, Bear Bros, 2Pen and Tiger.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Rutibex posted:

who wears a scarf with a hoodie, but keeps the hood down? if its cold out put that drat hood up thats what its for!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
The solution to guns: Arm our guns. That way, gun can shoot other guns before the guns have an opportunity to shoot people.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
https://twitter.com/bafeldman/status/980804086584020993

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Ziggy Piggy! Ziggy Piggy! Ziggy Piggy!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Looks like that thing is called "The Whole Hog." It makes the Ziggy Piggy look like a half scoop on a baby cone.

I was about to say it was a trick of the camera angle making the thing look bigger, but it really is a goddamn Ziggy Piggy.

From Hogs Breath Cafe in Australia, apparently.

quote:

Boss Hog Rocky Road Sundae To Share $17.95
4 scoops of vanilla ice-cream and 4 scoops of strawberry ice-cream served on a pile of warm chocolate mud cake drenched in chocolate fudge sauce, marshmallows, strawberry topping, whipped cream, toasted coconut, and 2 chocolate wafers.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

McGavin posted:

Wow, Mission Hill.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

THIS IS WHAT INCELS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

popewiles posted:

If you're a chicken you're already cursed

:wrong:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
All Dogs Go to Heaven was not a Disney film, please remember this in the future. Thanks.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
1/2 scale gun being held by a 1/8 scale man.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Dave Syndrome posted:

Now all I can see is someone getting on the trampoline, trying to make a giant leap into the pool, loving up the jump and landing face first in a pile of bicycle.

The American Dream.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Learning about the puffins on that island made me okay with the porgs.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

These are made better with the race commentary, where you learn all of the racers' names.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPuKyeVsfZY

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Swords are cool now.

Nah, just Keanu Reeves. Whatever he's holding is cool by extension, but reverts to its base coolness once released.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Elijah Snow posted:

this bear is doomed going by the comments. call curse

The closest info I can find about bears in Colorado basically confirms this. It's not the right city, but it seems to be info from the state wildlife management organization. Poor bear. I hope it leaves on its own before it comes to that.
https://boulderbearcoalition.org/colorado-wildlife-management/

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Someone shop a blue tarp over the bear.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

bloom posted:

Fast and Furrious: Dogyo Drift

https://i.imgur.com/B28l5JR.mp4

I've never seen a dog doing the Hardwood Slip in slow motion before, and I really enjoy that you can see the thought being put into every move, even if it doesn't ultimately make sense to do. It's very nice.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Young boy caught in camera breaking into neighborhood garage to steal your heart.

https://i.imgur.com/R32jkcK.gifv

Dogs are truly the most blessed animals.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Blue Train posted:

They're extremely haram

I'm sorry your religion forbids dogs, and I respect your right to disassociate yourself from them. However, my religion in based entirely around dogs and I would ask that you respect my right to worship them. Dog bless.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I hope nobody got hurt getting a phone dropped on them from a height.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Anybody have that picture of the sad looking dog with a hotdog in its mouth?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Breakfast Feud posted:

best I could do

Ah, gently caress, that's why I couldn't find it. It was a hamburger, not a hotdog. Thank you very much.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Oh man I forgot what thread I was in for a minute and got very worried. Good jump.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

I always thought it was a nonsense lyric from an Elvis Costello song, but I finally found out a few years ago that butterflies do, in fact, drink turtle tears.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Pookah posted:

I call fibs on this post: that extraordinarily good girl is nowhere near as muddy as she could be. How is she so clean after playing in mud??? (My Henry get 10x as mucky just walking in the street so I am envious)

My guess is the adorable rain slicker meant most of the mud was concentrated on her paws.

Also "as muddy as she wants" could mean she wanted to get precisely that muddy, and no muddier.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Do we know whether giant pandas have any chance of survival in the wild, even if people manage to get their numbers back up to a breeding population size? Or are they doomed to just be zoo exhibits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I feel like every picture thread I'm in has this conversation every few pages.