Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

jobson groeth posted:

That's honeycomb crunch, not nuts, you uncultured swine.

Those are soft biscuit pieces! Have you never had a gay time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Does anyone have a Pearlfish mascot?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

mds2 posted:

Kickass its finally finished! ive been watching the build videos forever.

Ha, finished! Not likely.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I watched a video years ago about some hardcore cross-country ultra-marathon type of event in the US with lots of rough terrain. One team had some old folk and this young fit wrestler guy who was all "Let's crush this!" A few hours down the track he was in tears being consoled by a woman on the team who was easily in her 60s and looked fresh as a daisy.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Fartington Butts posted:

They've been doing that since 2007 so I dunno what you expect from them, Scooter. Respect from the man in the ice cream van.

How much is the fish!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

It almost definitely does.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Literally A Person posted:

Where are we standing on "post hot twinks"?

So long as they are being blessed by a properly-ordained priest, it seems reasonable.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I need to see this series lmao.

One of the very few British shows that has a lead character who is an in-universe convicted child molester!

False charges, but still.

Gromit fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Dec 2, 2020

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Screaming irl because it should be werewolves and called Wolfpack

K-9 Widowmaker.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Matlack Radio posted:

What is this image of? Something leaving Mars? I thought Perseverance wasn't leaving.

That thing at the bottom is NOT the lander like it looks, it's an offset platform that probably holds the radar or something.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

ultrafilter posted:

https://twitter.com/nananoda77/status/1391285046573604864

Google translates this one as "When I was playing in the park, a person studying soap bubbles came and became a hero in an instant! Cool!"

Big bubbles are like child crack. A friend used to have a giant bubble making kit that he'd take to the park to amuse his daughter and within seconds he would be surrounded by kids.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Wall Balls posted:

kitty fiveaces

How can I be called Duane Dibbley!?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Is the entire hotel carpeted like that?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Fartington Butts posted:

Me thinkin' there is no way that was all stop motion...

Seeing Rymdreglage make an amazing stop motion camera rig all those years ago, it's wonderful to see them actually bring out the video after all this time.

Gromit fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Aug 20, 2021

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

ChairmanMauzer posted:

I'm noticing that a lot of people seem to think fruits are vegetables.

I blurted out "apple" and was immediately ashamed. I'm the guy everyone laughs at on Family Feud.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I assume that aquarium has seen a lot of cock and balls or swastika fish.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Not blessed.
https://www.independent.ie/world-news/lifesaver-critical-after-jellyfish-drink-26125437.html

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Jestery posted:

I have a big hard one for capital C cinema, and watched stalker (again) one evening with a mate

Great movie, but my partner doesn't quite have the penchant for these types of films pops in every so often and riffs on it, ""it's slow!, They just walk and talk, nothing happens " etc it's fine, I've seen the movie before,and it's all in good fun, and my mate and are having a gay old time with it because old films are great sometimes.

I must also be a philistine because I enjoyed the book (and the games) and love the whole Stalker/zone universe building, but the movie bored the poo poo out of me. I could never recommend it to anyone.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Pomme de Terror posted:

For some reason img tags don't play nice with gifv links, so I switched it to url instead

Excellento!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I wonder if there is a hawk in the area or something and that bird is just going "ah, no, I'm good just hiding here thanks!"

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Beat me to it. Curse you and your electrickery!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Cthulu Carl posted:

Chunk's actor wasn't playing a character in the movie at all, holy poo poo

What's he holding around the 30s mark?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Looks like a TV remote

Yeah, that was my best guess but seemed a weird thing to be holding on someone's back porch when you come to surprise them.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

mobby_6kl posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ZfBtVod.mp4

Why aren't these domesticated yet??

The radioactivity?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I assume the subtitles were a misspelling of Shove-O.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Oral surgery? Okaaay.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Is this two teenage owls making out? I feel like a perv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I so desperately want to see a "making of" for that, it's amazing.