Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lucky Guy posted:

homegrown isn't allowed anymore but I have an extremely average penis, pretend I posted that

done and done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

good dog

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

where

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Blue Train posted:

I'm the stealth Nazi armband tat

how can you see that small lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

in the battle of the varmints i side with my mammal brethren. gently caress him up squirrel

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

yes, insanely yes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

where that bear at

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

how was the split screen for that game anyway? man n64 was golden age of split screen gaming

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

good dogs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Detective Thompson posted:

I hope she's not feeding those dogs grapes at any point in the video.

yeah :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

opposing teams share locker rooms?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Linux Pirate posted:

It could this dude who went to the catacombs in France and stole one of the skulls. He took a bunch of pics of him sticking his dick into eye sockets.

But I really hope it's Wayne Gretzky. He was an artist. Some use pastels or oils, Wayne's medium was his balls.

medium more like large

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

This girl has likely been waiting a solid decade or more to pull that move and holy poo poo did it work I am in love.

yeh she pretty but are you referencing something in particular with "that move". its not some anime poo poo is it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

blessed buddies

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SpacePig posted:

I'm going to have to look into this. I wish there were American studios that made stupid movies like this, because I love them. I wish I could better describe the difference between, like, a stupid action movie like this and a stupid action movie like The Avengers or something.

we had a ton of fun smoking weed and watching shootemup back in the day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/NotEvansPosts/status/970761004664721409/photo/1

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

looks like someone giving a thumbs up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Blue Train posted:

That 100% went up his rear end

I don't think any more than maybe 5% tbh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

gently caress that's good

goddamn like a decade and a half late on this one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

im not saying he's a tviv mod, im saying that type of mall photobooth is something you'd expect right around turn of century and not last year

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Krankenstyle posted:

its not a custom yearbook photo?

is that waht that is?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

olan mills has gone downhill af

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

cool loving dog

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

wouldnt poo poo for a week

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

where in gods name

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he does kinda look like a fat jeremy renner

more like the other is jeremy thinner

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

loving wife right there

e: loving wife left there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

she could carry you around in one of those child backpacks, is he like 5'4 and shes 6'7 or something? good lord

synergy in relationships. he could have a couple of smgs or something and she, mech-like, carries around your more squad-based weapons. im still thinking this relationship could work dude

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trabant posted:

I would like to read more of your romance novels.

I direct you to the novelization of Beyond Thunderdome that I helped write

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

who the heck is this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

Chun Li compared to my dream woman/some slavic fitness model.

oh i meant the model cuz god drat. also not my fave chun-li outfit but what can you do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/ruRXUnD.gifv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A real viking would do their own sailing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Oh, like sheriffs?

the barrier in your case isnt geographic but rather administrative

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

wait a minute... count.... county... county line. holy poo poo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

marry me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/72tQITb.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao at that cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Thread veering dangerously close to cursedness...

wow blessed. name?