Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

I sent this to my wife and she said “this is my new god now”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Counterpoint:

There is a story told about a security guard at some arena or other being told by a more experienced guard that he was on Macho detail that night and being given this advice:
"You have two jobs tonight, 1)Try to make sure Macho Man doesn't do any cocaine, and 2)Try to stop Macho Man from hitting Miss Elizabeth. You WILL fail at one of these jobs.

So I disagree. Macho Man was in no way blessed.

I watched a Biography documentary on him and he definitely turned from “favorite” to “problematic favorite” when they got to the part where they talked about how he secretly installed CCTV cameras in Miss Elizabeth (or another partner?)’s house and had monitors in a secret part of his closet :(

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

davidspackage posted:

I was thinking of Mr Burns being fed a peanut, but that works even better.

:eng101: that was a reference to this scene!