Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
My completely unscientific guess is that you would fall until you hit the center of the planet, but because of the planets gravity, you would eventually stop somewhere in the middle, and just be suspended there, you wouldn't fall through the planet all the way to the other side and end up in space. So you would just be suspended there somewhere in that planet until you either suffocated if there wasn't enough oxygen, or until you died of dehydration / thirst. That's without knowing anything about gas giants so I'm probably horribly wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

SniperWoreConverse posted:

you would be crushed so densely your body would become diamonds. In the deep part of the planet the weather is dominated by diamond rain that sleets towards the metallic hydrogen core and then evaporates to become clouds of carbon & methane that condense again into diamonds. Years later the DeBeers-Grognar Group will send a space freighter to scoop you up and you'll become a tentacle ring for some alien.

:stare:

LordArgh posted:

this is so incredibly misinformed that i don't know why you even bothered writing it

Listen, my uncle spoke to me many years ago about science. I have a natural instinct for science. :smugdon:

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Oct 19, 2018

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
The thing that makes it not blessed is how it's a waste to spend that much money on ARs when all you really need is like 4 or 5, and she could've spent the rest of the money on ammo, training, or way loving cooler guns.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Korea has some loving amazing raspberry wines. Note: do not drink that and that alone to get drunk, or you will feel the force of a black hole forming in your skull the next day.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
It's all so clear now

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Cursed tv angles

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
He was always a joke, always an rear end in a top hat to work with in movies (there's tons of stories out there about it), and he was never actually badass. Then he became a shitstain and a friend to huge pieces of shits like Putin and Joe Arpaio. gently caress him.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
loving Mac and Me alien in there lol

But no arachnid from Starship Troopers.

Shameful.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Above Cafe is a Star Wars character with the same t shirt that Jack Burton wore in Big Trouble in Little China. Rules.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Not a single Farscape character in that picture. Sad.

Rygel is near the Cafe sign and Chiana is bottom left-ish.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

bring back old gbs posted:

Mike Pence and His Wife pose for a photo with the Irish Prime Minister. And his boyfriend.

"Mother, this pot roast sure is delicious."

"It's made from the flesh of orphaned brown children, Father."

"Ah, yes, I can taste their little souls."

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/E1p0sA8bgGA

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Queen Combat posted:

Tiktok is a loving blight on humanity, depose anyone who uses it.

RIP Vine

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
That's a totally normal and sane thing to do when someone unmatches you!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
S tier was in Metal Gear Solid 5, too.

That, and Tier Zoo is how I know about S tier. It's not just weeb poo poo anymore.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lil' Sebastián

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

First thing I thought of too.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

ArmedZombie posted:

quaid... start the reactor...

Hahaha

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

Conversely, I remember watching Black Hawk Down, hearing Jason Isaacs, Ewan McGregor, Ioan Gruffudd, and a fuckton of others and thinking "Who the gently caress thought these accents were passable?"

Also Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) was in it too.

Ty Burrel was in it as a PJ (the one joking about margaritas).

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Same energy
https://youtu.be/njYbQI9C6Ac?si=-IRY2VoKIqIHQnhb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Oh my god that first video made me cry.

Dogs are so amazing.