Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I really dig this game. The sprite work is outstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm stuck, lads.

I'm in Mina's underwater town thing. I beat that Agent, he turned into an ivory tree, and I am going around defeating soldiers. The counter says I have 2 left, but I feel like I am physically barricaded. I'm sort of in the upper left quadrant of the map and the only "exit" i can find is to drop down 2 platforms but the platform right above the bottom of the screen (effectively allowing me to drop into the room below/screen below) won't register a drop-jump. I crouch and jump and I just end up jumping.

Is this not the way? Is something bugged?

Thanks!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Any tips on playing as Mina in Ferrier Shockwood? Her gun is weird and the boss machine spinny thing is hard to hit.

[ed] Ok I beat that but I really am having a hard time with accurate and timely shots with Mina...

Feenix fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 7, 2018

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Thanks guys.

How far along in the game am I if I just entered the Tower?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Man, I really, REALLY like this game. And I want to see it through, especially since I'm drowning in games right now and I feel guilty leaving good ones unfinished.

But at 13 hours, I am starting to suffer from a case of "just-wanna-be-done-itis".

Im looking for Elro in the One Concern building and hoping I don't have too much left to play...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Holy poo poo this Mina part near the end is loving awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
You can force which side he teleports in, meaning it gets easier, if you flush up to a side.

• Locked thread