Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

quote:

Sunday, February 11 at 8:08 PM Eastern

:negative:

Toshimo posted:

Get rekt, scrubs.

So, uh, hey, you need a roommate or anything? :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

theironjef posted:

We're definitely going to run one or two. Probably either a joke run through Haven: City of Violence, a Blimpleggers Game (prohibition bootlegging of magic potions using blimps), or something. Plus a bunch of Doctor Magnethands at the parties we end up at.

Ooh, I want to get some of that sweet Haven action :swoon:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

theironjef posted:

Only two of my three events made it in, but if anything wants to play an early draft of the recently kickstarted Flying Circus, the stretch goal for our podcast's jokey Blimpleggers setting was hit and we'll have new playbooks and everything there for a good (and first) time. It's RPG18132891, or Blimpleggers - The Ridgelands Rendezvous.

The Blimpleggers setting is a fantasy 1920's not-America where Prohibition is in full swing, but the booze is potions (and yet still booze) and the rumrunners are running that hooch in various forms of semi-rigid airship instead of cars (which don't even exist, everyone just flies everywhere). The villains are the Fuzz, a police force of inscrutable mushroom people that just hate the heck out of alcohol.

Oh nice I really hope to-

(looks up event)

$34 for a ticket?!? :psyduck: I hope that's a typo

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

What's the site for registering stuff for the auction?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

If you can make it to Chicago, I wouldn't mind taking you the rest of the way.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Trustworthy posted:

IIRC, they jumped up to $20/day last year

Do you need to reserve them ahead of time?

Fellis posted:

Thanks!! PM’d you

I sent a response. Send a confirmation, also if you're on the GroupMe we should set up a private channel.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Bottom Liner posted:

Hey we're getting close! Time for me to start planning my weekend and set up some goon games. Here's what I'm looking to bring and play, as we get closer and I can gauge interest I'll compile an actual schedule. Quote this or message me on Groupme if you're interested.

Food Chain Magnate (4p)

Dominant Species (4-6p)

Arcadia Quest (4p)

Keyflower (4-5p)

The Colonists (4p)

Arkham LCG (Carcosa campaign 2-4p)

Kemet (4-5p)

Gaia Project (4p)

Import/Export (3-5p)

Star Wars: The Gathering cube draft (4-6p) - https://www.starwarsthegathering.com/

I'm interested in trying any of these

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Enjoyed watching Hobocon.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Haystack posted:

Just a reminder.

I tested with Waze, and it will direct you around the construction.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'm going to be bringing Vast with the Miniatures Expansion.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

It was a great year, but I'm committed to making it the last GenCon that I'm forced to drive in and out for 10 minutes each day.

I've already got two other goons who are interested in forming a new housing group for next year (Kitchen vs Catsup and Suddenly Susan). Send me a PM if you are interested or know someone who is.

Final Haul:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Bottom Liner posted:

but then Root happened and just never stopped :dogcited:

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

OgreNoah posted:

Regarding Root, is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTN1mLAHySs the best current playthrough video? We played one game on the fly, but I want to make sure I'm doing things right. It was a lot of fun but the Eyrie ran away with the game pretty easily it seemed.

Marquise can only use the recruit action once a turn?

checks big rule book

I think that could have been made clearer on the Marquise's board.