Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Deviant posted:

if Nemesis of Moles has taught me anything, it's that the only requirement to run an event at gencon is to show up on time and be reasonably sober.

and these both seem like soft requirements.

Soberness very soft as time approaches midnight

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Tickets bought, no late game missing out for me. Will Call because I'll be up Wednesday and will have all day to get them. :woop:

EDIT: I know everyone uses GroupMe for the chitchats; is there any interest in a Discord server? Also, whats the Wi-Fi situation at the Center? Every so often last year I would get a whiff of a free connection. Do they offer paid Wi-Fi? Probably not worth the price if so.

EDIT EDIT: :ohdear:

There's free verizon wifi if you have verizon there but im not sure about anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Great time, thanks for all the games in the JW; it was fun to bust out a 9 person Deception game even with a groupthinked cumrag being one of the potential murder weapons. A lot of rousing discussion in that one and playing with the allies added from the expansion

I wasn't totally sold on root, but likely for the same reason i wasn't on Vast - new players (inc. me) not experienced enough to act as checks on all the players instead of just the most obvious straightforward one (the cats)

Blood on the Clocktower seemed very fascinating from the one round i played, i'm unlikely to get it because 6 players is an even taller order than 5 for me, but if it's cheap enough i might be willing to go in on the kickstarter later this year.

I am slightly intrigued by the Arkham 2e as 1e is full of annoying fiddly mechanics and i have a weird addiction to these bloated games in the world.

House of Danger CYOA goodness for only 25 bucks was fun, and Bananimals will always be a thing to me now

I picked up Spirit Island finally for full price since it never stocks at my usual locations.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

SirPhoebos posted:

Marquise can only use the recruit action once a turn?

checks big rule book

I think that could have been made clearer on the Marquise's board.

I think it mentioned it on the recruit action, i didnt catch it until we hit towards the end

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Pez posted:

I think some of those people are dead. Especially that last guy.

Legend has it he's still there, merged with the floor. A mountain that must be scaled to traverse that hallway