Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ceebees
Nov 2, 2011

I'm intentionally being as verbose as possible in negotiations for my own amusement.

The Moon Monster posted:

Does anyone know if the space marines they're giving away at the paint and take area are normal or primaris? I'd never painted a space marine before and was kind of shocked at how huge they were.

Primaris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceebees
Nov 2, 2011

I'm intentionally being as verbose as possible in negotiations for my own amusement.

Ilor posted:

I was amazed at the number of purveyors of "luxury dice" at the con this year. Some gorgeous stuff, but most of it looked like it was either moderately fragile or so heavy/solid as to be able to dent my loving table. There was one dude there hawking dice made from all sorts of metals and semi-precious stones, including mossy obsidian and "al-yoo-minium." I was like, "wait, did you just say, 'al-yoo-minium?'" He replied that they were an Australian company and therefore allowed to use the Queen's English. I stopped him there and walked away.

PANZER DICE! MADE FROM 100% REAL DEAD PANZERS!!1!