Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

If I was trying to find 4e games, is there any way to filter games by edition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Bottom Liner posted:

Hey we're getting close! Time for me to start planning my weekend and set up some goon games. Here's what I'm looking to bring and play, as we get closer and I can gauge interest I'll compile an actual schedule. Quote this or message me on Groupme if you're interested.

Food Chain Magnate (4p)

Dominant Species (4-6p)

Keyflower (4-5p)

I haven't played these, but would love to. I know my SO would be interested in FCM as well.

quote:

Kemet (4-5p)

I am very down.

quote:

Star Wars: The Gathering cube draft (4-6p) - https://www.starwarsthegathering.com/

I'll also have a lot of small games in my backpack for random games throughout the weekend but this is the stuff I really want to do.

I'm not familiar with this but love to draft, so

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

I'm doing a LARP wednesday 7-11, no way to get some shots early, huh?

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Haystack posted:

Just form a circle around them and play 4e at them.

If y'all have a 4e game I will drop thi LARP experiment like a loving rock

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Avenging Dentist posted:

I know people have mentioned lots of good food places, but are there any recommendations for some that are at least reasonably healthy? I'm sure I'll eat plenty of sugary, fried stuff too, but it'd be nice to have some options for when I don't want to punish my stomach.

It's a bit of a drive but Manee on 86th and Township Line Rd is excellent Thai food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

On the drive home from GenCon and I want to go back.

I bought less games but more RPG accessories this year. Though I did end up getting the Monsterpocalypse reboot because giant monsters wrestling is my poo poo.

Highlight of the con for me was either the 4e game where I was able to shut down half the enemies in the last encounter while the party slaughtered them, OR the Sworn to Serve Megagame.

I highly recommend doing a Megagame if you get the chance.

Also the foam sword fighting was fun even if I'm relatively bad at it.