Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

Double Agent posted:

Last year the downtown rooms were gone by 2:30, if I'm remembering correctly.

Hope they last till 2:39.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nashona
May 8, 2014

Actually I have a question. Do those on your friends list who have bought tickets affect how many rooms you can reserve? Or is it you have to have bought x number of tickets yourself?

nashona
May 8, 2014

Lawen posted:

Pretty sure it only matters how many tickets are purchased on your account. So if you buy 1-2 you can book one room, if you buy 3-4 you can book two rooms, etc. Also, pretty sure you only get one random housing time, regardless of how many badges you buy. Seems kinda dumb since it incentivizes you to only buy 1 badge per account and make your buddy/partner/kid/comfort animal sign up their own account and buy a single ticket in hopes of getting a good housing time. They should probably just give you one random housing time per badge purchased.

Thanks! Trying to book two rooms and my boyfriend got an earlier time but I have already bought 3 badges. We need two more badges anyway for our group so he's going to buy them.

nashona
May 8, 2014

sportsgenius86 posted:

The Mind is loving fantastic though.

A fellow goon bought a copy and we were playing it tonight. Talking to a guy watching us they mentioned playing the rounds with cards face down and seeing the results as an option.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Fellis posted:

Can you expand on this, here or in boardgame general thread? The rules editor for Leder games is a goon and they would absolutely be interested in correcting any vaugeness in the rules.

We followed the two turn guide to start and noted that it seems to assume that you have certain cards already. We ended up just pretending we did until we got the third round.