Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Sing for the flames that will rip through here
I think a lot of the drivers for one drive for the other. I live in Indy and switched to Lyft and its basically the same experience. I think one time Uber's surge pricing dropped faster than Lyfts is maybe the most noticeable difference Ive had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Len posted:

I've never used Uber or Lyft wouldn't that end up being on the pricey side because of surge pricing?

Surge pricing just means you have an excuse to keep playing games for another half hour while you wait for it to go away.

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Junkie Disease posted:

What's the codenames of this gencon. What new goon approved excellence do I need to find?

Welcome to... seems like its getting some buzz and is similarly quick/light it looks like. I suspect it might be the game I buy for the sake of buying something at gencon.

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

They threw away the shot tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Badges for 2019 are officially up for sale.