Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Countblanc posted:

I want to go to the cat cafe

Bonus points! If you go to the Cat Cafe there are some of the great food options nearby like Kuma's Corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I just looked at my schedule and realized I will have to weasel my way out of both my jobs :(

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

RIP nachos :(

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I like bees!

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

OB_Juan posted:

Both seems pretty doable. Rathskeller is open past 9, right?

Beer garden is open until 10 Fri, Sat, Sun, noise ordinance means they are pretty strict on that.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

The best Indian place is in the suburbs. at a truck stop. in a decrepit waffle house. I poo poo you not.

edit: that has a closet of a liquor store.

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 27, 2018

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Oh poo poo, my wife may be getting induced during GenCon :cry:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

poo poo, I had an auction item still in edit mode and it's locked out this morning :(

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Reynold posted:

I am excited for Rallymans.

Me too, didn't even know they'd have copies of prototypes and my group was walking somewhere else and I made them halt and demo the game. Not sure how I feel about point to point rally racing being a stretch goal though :(

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

I had Rebellion, FCM, and Gaia Project in the car but then Root happened and just never stopped :dogcited:

BTW, big ups to Bottom Liner for both teaching my goon-adjacent group root, but for actually subbing in for me when my pregnant wife called me in a panic. Stand up guy.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

So did she have the baby!?

Hanging out at hospital right now getting induced!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Renewed to Indy until 2023!

Woopwoopwoop