Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ugh, I'm really kinda bummed out that I'm not going to GenCon this year. I should have signed up...plus, I'd get to see some friends!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ego Trip posted:

Soooo fix it?

I thought tickets sold out quickly?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Oh well, I hadn’t signed up for any interesting events and I don’t really have a plan for it this year. Maybe next year I’ll bum off of my friend’s apartment in exchange for food and car :v:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Oh lol gently caress that, maybe I’ll just run some Roll20 games instead

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Which is "bigger", them or Adventure Zone? I know the McElroy's don't do GenCon (though Travis was there last year to walk around a bit) and I'm guessing they're already too big for it.

AFAICT Critical Role wins as an actual play vs. TAZ in popularity, but the whole of the McElroy empire is even bigger. Even my sister listens to Sawbones, for chrissakes.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

nesbit37 posted:

It does have cubes! I hope you like cubes, because the game is going to come with 108 of them. It also is coming with bee related meeples. Here are some prototypes:

Why are we not calling these beeples?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pickup RPGs can be hit or miss, IME. Hard to get players, and the ones you do get often drop out (much like any group). I don’t know if it’s just my generation or what, but people are super flakey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Fellis posted:

I heard those were silent auctioned, and someone who bid $400 was told “don’t contact us, we’ll contact you” pretty curtly. Some wehraboo probably dropped $$$$ on it

Specifically $1488 I bet :v: