Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I want to go to the cat cafe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Backno posted:

No, the ballrooms in the JW are used for events during the day, but in the evening they are just space to play in. We had 3 tables of Goons playing various games and RPGs until the early hours of the morning. Highlight included the table of non goons on the other side of the room giving us their bottle of booze because they had an early fight and didn't want to just dump them.

oh hey i remember that

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I hope people get in the events they like but honestly the best parts of gencon for me are always just plopping my rear end down in the hallways and playing Caylus or playing demos. Dont sweat it too much if you miss some stuff

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Your friend is also the problem though.