Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funmanguy

What time is it?

Munchables posted:

I'm sure we can all agree, Hitler was a person.

i wouldnt go that far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

cda posted:

Which is funnier: putting Hitler in place of Bill Cosby is classic Cosby Show moments, or putting Bill Cosby in place of Hitler in famous photographs of the Third Reich?

It's gotta be the first one. Here's some easy find-and-replace results from skimming IMDB

"Hitler comes back from the hospital at three in the morning and decides to eat a sausage sandwich. Unfortunately that sandwich becomes responsible for the weirdest dream Hitler ever had."

"Hitler is turning 48, and as usual, he is trying to find out what his birthday present is ahead of time. Eva B, with the help of the SS, orchestrates a huge trick. Hitler is fooled, and doesn't find about what is birthday surprise is"

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

funmanguy posted:

i wouldnt go that far

I'm sure we can all agree, Hitler was a.

alnilam

darth_pizza posted:

It's gotta be the first one. Here's some easy find-and-replace results from skimming IMDB

"Hitler comes back from the hospital at three in the morning and decides to eat a sausage sandwich. Unfortunately that sandwich becomes responsible for the weirdest dream Hitler ever had."

"Hitler is turning 48, and as usual, he is trying to find out what his birthday present is ahead of time. Eva B, with the help of the SS, orchestrates a huge trick. Hitler is fooled, and doesn't find about what is birthday surprise is"

lol

funmanguy

What time is it?

Munchables posted:

I'm sure we can all agree, Hitler was a.

:hai:

• Locked thread