Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel

Herbione Granger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

Harry spending hours trying and failing to do magic until he realizes his wand is actually just a blunt

kalel

Olivander continued in a low voice: "the cannabis plant, whose leaf resides within and gives power to your wand, gave a leaf to only one other wand... The wand which gave you that scar."

Harry, startled, touches the scar on his forehead, which is shaped like a bong

kalel

You're a weedzard, Harry

kalel

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You're a weedweed, Weedy

:pcgaming:

kalel

The Half-Baked Prince

kalel

mysterious frankie posted:

the edibles kick into overdrive right as charms master filius flitwick enters the class and when you see that furry little goofball toddling around you lean over to ron and are like "goddamit, ronald, I can't deal with thiiiiiis right now"

kalel

harry rolling up a fatty outside hagrid's but he forgot his wand in his dorm so he thinks about voldemort and sticks the end of the blunt on his forehead

kalel

osirisisdead posted:

I'm pretty sure that Hermione would use the archaic "marihuana" with a slight overemphasis on the pronunciation of the h.

"It's marihhhuaana, not marihuannaaa!"

kalel

Bertie Botts' Every Flavor Weed

*smoke one joint* huh, honey BBQ sauce

*smoke another* spinal fluid?????

kalel

If I were a wizard I'd teach a dragon to light my blunts probably other tricks too but that would be first

kalel

Abugadu posted:

“All right, Hufflepuff has nominated Chad for the Goblet of Fire Challenge- he’ll get one of four super powerful strains, real primo poo poo, and have to smoke four bowls of it before the other house’s reps do. Hopefully he’ll get the Chinese Fireball, cause that Norwegian poo poo will destroy you by the end of the second bowl no matter - wait where the gently caress is Chad?”

meanwhile in the kitchens

“Master Chad, you’ve smoked an entire ounce and eaten five pounds of pudding! Dobby doesn’t want to clean up that much vomit, sir!”

“You’re good people Dobbs - here take this, it’s my old underwear.”

“But this does not free me, it has to come from my master!”

“...Freeing?”

kalel

Munchables posted:

This is one of the best threads on God's green weed.

Hell you've inspired me to read it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

Haha classic

• Locked thread