Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
How the hell am I only hearing about this now? I played the poo poo out of the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Stevefin posted:

Is the capture point game mode the only one available in the multiplayer? cause its so bad its making me want to refund this game

Also is it the only mode in the campaign? Cause that's also a bit dumb.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Where is the setting to change from domination? I did not change anything but my first 3 or 4 Imperium campaign fights have all been elimination.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Third World Reagan posted:

I will repeat this to my dieing day.

If you do multiplayer, the avenger is a trap ship. Never take it.

For single player it does wonderfully well.

But so many people are taking it into multiplayer instead of the superior choice, the dauntless MK II.

I have had a good run with 3 Avengers in 2 v 2. Let my partner start the fight then just burn in for the triple ram and spam.

Probably doesn't work against good players.