Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

You'll have a hard time convincing me that every homeschooled kid I ever met wasn't a weirdo with social problems in always the same kind of way, and the ones whose parents hired special trainers for the fringe sports weren't a distinct subset.

You know that guy's just extra angry because he ignored his daughters' hints that they didn't want to be doing all the activities he was pressuring them into doing. Going violent with the guilt doesn't make him world's greatest dad to me.

the way people fetishize extrajudicial punishment ("hell yeah now the bad guy will get BEATEN and RAPED in jail!!") is somewhere between childish and evil

What the hell are you doing Evan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

Bein' cynical.

Well I've got no room to complain about being cynical. Have a nice day, I'm going to make some blueberry pancakes