Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

quote:

By December 1997, months of being sexually abused by Havercroft were taking a toll on Thompson, she said. She had a nightmare that Havercroft placed a dog collar around her neck and pulled her down the pool in an effort to make her swim faster. After Havercroft found out about the dream, he bought a dog collar and leash for Christmas, Thompson said. One day at practice he pressured Thompson into wearing the dog collar and then had her swim while Havercroft, holding the attached leash, walked down the pool deck beside her laughing. Thompson said she was humiliated.

She was 15.

Holy poo poo . what is wrong with people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
I don't understand how athletic departments with hundreds of millions dollars budgets don' t have a PR guy who goes, "y'know, maybe this isn't the best idea..."
good job UM

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

quote:

According to federal investigators, reports of sex crimes that came into MSU's Sexual Assault Program, which provides advocacy, counseling and support to students who report being sexually assaulted or abused, were not being counted due to a wrongly held belief that those employees were not required to report such crimes to authorities. When federal investigators tried to get documentation about such reports, "no such documents were ever produced as the university stated that the SAP Office did not maintain such records."

Good lord.