Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I've always sort of low key liked MSU as the sort of underdogs of the big time Michigan athletic scene, and because they have a baller small animal hospital, but fuuuuuck man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I was talking to a guy with ND ties just this weekend and he mentioned how the whole university is hoping nobody notices the ties Swarbrick has to USA Gymnastics and Nasser.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Did MSU even ask Granholm if she wanted the interim job? Seems like she would've been a better choice for a host of reasons.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

DJExile posted:

I think they specified wanting an MSU alum, or at least former faculty member. Engler is both.

MSU's ability to continually make the wrong decision is nothing short of breathtaking.