Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The NCAA should give MSU football and men's basketball the death penalty. In reality, they'll throw up their hands and claim this isn't their area of oversight.

The Big Ten could maybe drop the hammer on them, but they didn't do anything to Penn St so that's a dead end.

Nothing is going to happen to the people in power that let this go on beyond what's effectively an early retirement.

gently caress everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I think college track and field has had a bunch of cases of abusive coaches, that seems like the next domino to fall.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1014150577071288320?s=21

Maybe it's time to do something about the Big Ten?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

At this point I think American gymnasts have a case for wanting to compete independently under the Olympic flag instead of under USA Gymnastics/USOC. What a shitshow.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

jit bull transpile posted:

So this ends with melania trump running usa gymnastics somehow right?

Ivanka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I know it's not the biggest point in all this, and I know I've brought it up before, but I hope the USA gymnasts demand to compete under the IOC flag instead of the USA flag because those fuckers at the USOC don't deserve to get a single bit of credit or acclaim from their efforts. I hope Simone Byles and the rest of them win all the medals and the national anthem never plays for any of it.