Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Team 3 is team Marrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

MillennialVulcan posted:

Hell yeah, I got Goldberg!

-.-

wait.

awwww.

rest assured, we are going to win, and when we win, and i become the new moderator, i will give my team special privileges

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

if you don't know who Marrow is, well, i don't really know either. she was in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and her mutant ability is basically having bone cancer and using her grotesque bone growths to hurt her enemies. i picked her for my team because i am attracted to women with problems.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Aphrodite posted:

Modern Marrow is completely insane because someone ripped her baby out of her and broke her mind.

wow that's really depressing

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
let's just say, i don't mind a few weird growths, and i've got a "bone" of my own, so to speak, and my mutant ability is making babies. so, you know, call me, Marrow...

• Locked thread