Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Team 10 will be Team Storm, because we are all powerful black women worshiped as Goddesses*

* Citation needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Happy to be with my Team Storm dudes whatup. If it's good enough for Tye Dillinger it's good enough for me

:hfive:

Nobody has EVER won from the #10 spot... which means we're due!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

2015 - :siren: DANIEL BRYAN :siren:

Lads, I'm not feeling so confident now :ohdear:

But Daniel Bryan won the Rumble that year, remember?

Oh yeah... :negative:

Wazzu posted:

Team #7 is Team Beak

A pure heart, but loving useless powers who has only been useful a handful of times. I think #7 will similarly be some random dork midcarder.

Beak owned, and in the future his kids were swole as gently caress, so.... v:shobon:v

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

if you don't know who Marrow is, well, i don't really know either. she was in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and her mutant ability is basically having bone cancer and using her grotesque bone growths to hurt her enemies. i picked her for my team because i am attracted to women with problems.

She was a mean women who was aggressive because unlike the other mutants she wasn't some amazing supermodel with really useful/fancy powers, and she hated them because they were the acceptable "face" of being a mutant and could also easily hide their powers/fit in if they felt like it, while she was stuck living in the sewers and would be attacked on sight.

They literally did a storyline where they put her into a machine that made her pretty, and she became really nice and friendly and apologized for being so mean in the past :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Modern Marrow is completely insane because someone ripped her baby out of her and broke her mind.

Jesus Christ, did DC take over the X-Books while I wasn't looking?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Golden Bee posted:

Too late for a number?

You won't be official, but pick yourself a team and root for that girl/guy anyway!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

When Tye was replaced by Sami, I believed :shobon:

Then Shinsuke came out 4 spots later....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Edit: Wrong thread!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

3 time winner!!!!

Haha holy poo poo, well done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's really sweet and I hope your daughter's surgery goes well :)

• Locked thread