Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Silver Alicorn posted:

anyone have it?

it’s in the basement of the alamo, i heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
maybe its time to try a yostablet? a yoslet?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

threads going to a dark place........

not what expected.........

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

one of those $30 aynroid tablets ... :thinking:

that’s kind of what i was thinking. easier to sned too...

although customization options are a bit limited compared to a ‘top.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

does anyone have pictures of the yostop, I need them, for a project

turn your monitor off.

:ocelot:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i'd like to see it eventually shipped in one of those PODs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this thread's getting f*cking scary and weird.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

if you send it to me i will treat it with the awe, reverence, and respect it deserves.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

atomicthumbs posted:

ned the yostop

ed’s phoney tot

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

who even has this goddamn thing anyway?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you. it was inside of u all along.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i still think the next yos________ should be some god awful generic android tablet running gingerbread or some such garbage.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

android 5.1! who am i? john jacob astor????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

r u a cop?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ostensibly exists but can’t be found? sounds like the perfect candidate!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

send it to President Beep

hey FYI Beep i took photos of the YOSTOP sitting out in public, in a coffee shop and a diner. i dare u to one up me

if i get the/a yostop ill take it to work and post a thread from it in a conspicuous place. it just cant have any stuff on it that might get me fired, eg NO GOATSE

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

PM me your address, nevergirls would probably destroy it

snet.

part of me hopes the porch pirates snag it. imagine the disappointment.

:wtc:

Skim Milk posted:

use it to go on reddit

ew! no way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

it can run gta 1 five times at once yes

worlds shittiest lan party

• Locked thread