Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Hey thank you for talking about this. I’m
finally getting help to be assessed soon for possible autism because it’s screwing up my work. I’m older and am realizing deep down I had a lot of shame about it I’m finally letting go of.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo Galilei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

thank you folks, I managed to fill out all my intake paperwork this morning even though I might have to get a referral first (through the insurance that probs won’t pay for this lol) and may have to wait a month for an appointment

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo Galilei

• Locked thread