Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
Wow, this is pretty drat amazing. Thanks for sharing, OP! I hope there's more to come soon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
du -hast, either I've seen you mention this elsewhere on the forums or another synanon goon exists and has told a story or two. Regardless this sounds fascinating. I hope your experiences weren't bad ones; sympathies if they were.

Several Goblins, what's your take on your clinic's transition from hippie commune to corporate clinic? It sounds like it was never supposed to be a clinic-- was this a buyout situation or did this happen over time? Can you talk about the circumstances of this conversion? It seems puzzling to me that it made such an ideological reversal. Maybe I just don't understand the starting point very well.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003

• Locked thread