Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Longshoreman X
Aug 13, 2009
Anyone else in on the latest round of mass hiring with the Forest Service (recreation and archeology)? Interviewed this morning and I'm hoping that an arch position comes through for me in my corner of south-central Utah. Currently a resource assisstant with the FS but wouldn't mind unlocking some better pay and a TSP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longshoreman X
Aug 13, 2009

Telsa Cola posted:

Not in FS but am a field director for a CRM firm in Northern Arizona. If you do arch in the southwest and need a job the markets really loving hot right now for it. We are bringing people in from the east coast to fill tech positions.

Good info, thanks. I'm hoping to find something else federal after my term as an RA is over. I will be eligible for direct hire after 960 hours so I'm hoping that helps.