Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Oh hey, just found this thread. Started working for NPS this past May doing social media type stuff, after doing SCA internships for USFWS and NPS last year. In an office most of the time, but I can pretty much head out into the park to take pictures for potential posts any time I want, which is incredibly rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Icon Of Sin posted:

Rise, my friend :twisted:

I’m back to being seasonal for NPS watching shorebirds and sea turtles again. Anybody else going (back) soon? Our other sections’ seasonal staff are supposed to show up this weekend, but the storms here may complicate that.

Not me! 'cause I'm perm now, I'm already here :twisted:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I've had several people thank me for my service today and it's always very disconcerting. I'm not a troop!