Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Wait, so Naruto's other arm is one of those Zetsu clone things? I always just assumed that he grew it back because he had the 9-tails' chakra.

I think it's more a machine hand than weird magic flesh, but it's a chunk into the Boruto manga before you see one without the bandages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Also I feel like this should just be a complete summary of Sarada's character:

She even had a story that was essentially this.
After Naruto ended, but before Boruto started properly with what the game is giving us here, there was a short Sarada story where she's hunting down Sasuke and people who know him to find out if Sakura is actually her mom (the answer is yes, even if Sarada's glasses make her look like Karin). Sasuke is just as unemotionally invested in his kid and his wife there as he is here. Less, in fact, since in that he gives Sarada a head poke but actively denies Sakura even when she essentially asks for one. It's anyone's guess how in the world she managed to get pregnant, cause he shows pretty much zero interest or affection.

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
I suppose you could say it's fairly in line with the Naruto manga for him to largely forget about Hinata and now his Hinata-esque daughter, since she was always treated as kind of a "Oh yeah, you exist. Well, while you're here, have a scene or two" character.

• Locked thread