Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

ChorpSaway posted:

Oh, and I don’t want to see a single “Bort” or “Nart” in the thread.

thank you for giving naruto the respect it deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
also the byakugan costs the least amount of chakra to maintain of all the eyes

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
the six sage stuff is dumb but it makes naruto heavily a story about cycles so i kinda respect it honestly

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
madara gave sasuke a sharingan (eternal most likely) and a rinnegan when they were working together

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
i think it was kakashi who said the the sexy jutsu only works on very strong opponents at some point so the fact that a version of it was effective against what is basically a god is a cute touch

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
they talk about it during the post-fight stuff in the anime and it's made from the first hokage's cells iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
gaara’s hair is the way it is here cause temari left for the hidden leaf and you think kankuro knows what a good haircut is?

• Locked thread