Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I think the HomePod will suit my needs and I'm excited to get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I'm pretty happy with this so far. The sound is pretty good. I can speak normally across the room at 100% volume and it hears me just fine. I wouldn't mind picking up some used ones from people who don't like it eventually.

My use case: I work from home and listen to a ton of podcasts and music while I'm working

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Thankfully my cats are not interested in my HomePod. I would destroy them if they were

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I have adorned my HomePod with rare crystals allowing even better sound quality

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

It's really good

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Despite this ad from 2001 https://youtu.be/mE_bDNaYAr8 that has never worked for me on any combination of devices. You should be able to airplay it though

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Extremely same.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I love my HomePod but don't really need this much sound in more than one room. Very stoked to get a mini for my bedroom

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I would generally agree that HomePod Siri works better. I think most of my complaints stem from how Apple Music does playlists. But that's pretty small potatoes. The last update has helped a lot with HomePod getting the priority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

RIP big guy, I thought you were good.