Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Fentry posted:

I didn't quite get what they were going for at the end but this is the first rumble in several years where I'm not actively mad afterwards

Agreed.

Like, it would have made a small bit of sense if Asuka picked Alexa and then Rhonda came out to challenge Charlotte. But whatever, that’s just nitpicky

After years of bad Rumbles, WWE knocked it out of the park with two great ones. I think having all the legends return really made it a lot of fun, so kudos to them for making a 30 Woman Rumble work with a main roster of 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

GrimGypsy posted:

Giving the women their own show would be rad and would solve a lot of problems but I dunno how it would do, and I don't think even "A Big Star" being added to the roster would get it much more than some initial looks

A women's show could totally replace 205 live if it focused on Women's Tag Titles. Hell, the women are under 205 (Sorry Nia), just make them part of the show from now on.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Kenshin posted:

Hopefully this means they'll have more currently-operating superstars for the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble. To do that they should fire some of the more boring men so RAW and Smackdown are both closer to 50/50 in terms of numbers of superstars and ring-time. (not that having hall of famers entering is bad, I'd just prefer in the future that it's fewer of them)

WWE is incapable of booking a good women’s feud these days that does not involve the title.

• Locked thread