Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I told all the people I’m having over to come an hour early so I can make them watch the Gargano Almas match. I might be loving with things a bit by starting on such a high note but alcohol can fix any Rumble problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

So they all got there 90 minutes ago right?

Of course. Nothing gets people going like the WWE pre shows

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Pinwiz11 posted:

I hope this means that Ali and Cedric are in the Rumble...

Mustafa Ali is one of those great wrestlers who'll probably never really get his due.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

VJeff posted:

Him never getting a PPV match with Neville was loving stupid. Those two tore it up whenever they fought on Raw or 205 Live.

Absolutely. His rivalry with Gulak was fun too and his recent match with Cedric tore it up. Push Ali

• Locked thread